Big Island
clean up

How can Blenchi help?

With a lot of people living on the Caribbean islands and only a view landfills.

The streets, beaches & nature parks are filled with everyday waste & plastic. With a cleanup we not only want to make people clean up the streets but also create awareness and prevention. We believe it takes many perspectives to create the most feasible and sustainable solutions to eliminate illegal trash sites and waste from our streets, beaches and oceans.

Our calculation

We strive to use and make immediate use of every euro coming in, but we also look to the future! How will you think?

Among other things, we want to sell part ( 20% ) of the energy generated by the solar power back to the grid, which means we can use this money to step in where necessary, for example for targets that do not reach the target goals. The remaining 80% will be supplied free of charge to the resident, with no monthly charges and no small print. The turn over that comes from the plastic recycling plant will go 50% to Zeus Foundation the other 50% is income workers and maintaining the quipment.

Goal:€ 10.000,-

65%

Raised: € 6.500,-

What we do

Regular transfers

It’s also possible to make an old-fashioned bank transfer, which is completely anonymous. 

Thank you in advance for your support!

IBAN:

NL55RABO4556463846

Tnv:  Blenchi Foundation

Payments are not possible at this moment.

Bitcoin donations

For everyone who’ll rather pay using crypto; this is also a possible form of donation for Blenchi Foundation! Alike regular transfers, this is completely anonymous. 

Thank you in advance for your support!

Bitcoin wallet: 3FZbgi29cpjq2GjdwV8eyHuJJnkLtktZc5

Donate here